How to Use Steam Achievement Manager: A Complete Guide
Hey there, fellow gamers! If you’re a fan of Steam, you probably know how satisfying it is to unlock achievements. But what if you’ve been stuck on a tough one for weeks or months and you just can’t seem to make any progress? That’s where Steam Achievement Manager (SAM) comes in.
What is Steam Achievement Manager?
SAM is a third-party tool that allows you to unlock, reset, and add achievements on Steam. It’s important to note that using SAM violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement and can result in your account being banned. However, some users choose to take the risk in order to unlock hard-to-get achievements or to customize their profile.
How to Download and Install Steam Achievement Manager
Before downloading SAM, make sure you understand the risks involved. There are several sources online where you can find the latest version of SAM, but be careful not to download a fake or virus-infected version.
(I Have Used This One In The Past) Download URL Here
Once you’ve found a trustworthy source, follow these steps to download and install SAM:
- Download the SAM file from the source website.
- Extract the files from the downloaded ZIP folder.
- Run the SAM.exe file to start the program.
How to Use Steam Achievement Manager
Once you’ve installed SAM, you can use it to unlock, reset, or add achievements to your Steam account. Here’s how:
Image Credit: Filehorse.com
- Open SAM and select the game for which you want to unlock achievements.
- Click the “Unlock” button next to the achievement you want to unlock.
- Start the game on Steam and the achievement should be unlocked.
- Open SAM and select the game for which you want to reset achievements.
- Click the “Reset” button next to the achievement you want to reset.
- Start the game on Steam and the achievement should be reset.
- Open SAM and select the game for which you want to add achievements.
- Click the “Add” button and enter the name and description of the achievement.
- Start the game on Steam and the achievement should be added.
Risks and Precautions When Using Steam Achievement Manager
As mentioned earlier, using SAM violates the Steam Subscriber Agreement and can result in your account being banned. In addition, using SAM to unlock achievements in multiplayer games can give you an unfair advantage and ruin the game for others. Use SAM at your own risk and always use it responsibly.
Alternatives to Using Steam Achievement Manager
If you’re not comfortable using SAM, there are other ways to unlock achievements. You can try playing the game again, using walkthroughs or guides, or playing with friends who can help you out. Remember, the satisfaction of unlocking an achievement is much greater when you earn it legitimately.
While SAM can be a useful tool for unlocking achievements on Steam, it’s important to understand the risks involved and use it responsibly. Always weigh the pros and cons before deciding to use SAM or any other third-party tool. Happy gaming!